Do you want to look edgy for that cool party? Metallic eyeshadow is just perfect for that.
If you want to wear rock chic smokey makeup or wear makeup like a rock star, read this post thoroughly.
Here are some ways to wear makeup like a rock star:
Things you’ll need:
Make your eye line as think as you can! Wear thick, jet black, smudgy eyeliner. It is a perfect beginning to look like a rock star! You can get the “Panda” eye makeup look by using “smudge pot”. You can apply it around your eyes by smudging it on with your fingers or by using a Q-tip or some kind of brush. Smear your eye makeup on. The more you smudge, the better it looks.
2. Foundation - apply it to make your skin look pale!
Keep your skin as pale as possible! You must limit your foundation to pale colors. Rock starts usually keep their skin as pale as possible. Bronzer is not necessary if you want to be devoid of lively color.
3. Metallic Eyeshadow & some glitter!
Apply the metallic eyeshadow to emphasise your eyes and then apply some glitter to your skin. You can apply silver, gold, or any color in the rainbow. In order to look like “rocker”, you need the sparkle and shine of glitter.
4. Make your makeup slightly “messy”!
To look like a rock star, make it look like your makeup was applied yesterday and you just woke up with it. It should not look too neat, which is against the whole rocker concept.
- Feel free to be crazy. It is ok to make your eyeliner as thick as you want. Plus, make it messy you want. There are not that many rules for the rock star makeup style. But remember, don’t make it look normal! Make it look like a rock star with thick eyeliner and messy makeup!
- For the cheeks, keep it simple. Add a peach colored blush to the backs of the cheeks. You can use it to help warm the look up.
- For the lips, there are not that many rules. Many rock stars keep their lips pale. They use only chap stick or a lighter color. But some rock stars like Debbie Harry of Blondie and Courtney Love of Hole make their lips a bright, crimson color.
- For the lips, you can use 3 different lip liners. You can start lining and turn the liner on the side and pull the color downward slightly. You can also dab some clear lip gloss in the center of the lips and blend all the colors together.
- You can apply the white eyeliner pencil. Begin with putting the color onto the very center of the lips. And then blend the color out with your finger.
How to wear rock chic smokey makeup:
1. Line your eyes
Line your eyes with a black coal pencil liner.
2. Mess-up the liner
Smudge the eyeliner with a brush for perfectly undone effect.
3. Apply a dark shadow
Apply a darker grey shadow to your lid and blend it.
4. Finish with a lighter shadow
Apply a mid-tone grey shadow to crease of your eye.
5. Apply mascara
How to wear metallic eyeshadow and makeup like a rock star:
- Begin applying eye and lip primer all over the eye area and lips.
- Apply metallic eyeshadow to the upper and lower lash line. Keep applying a bit one time.
- Drag the gunmetal shadow with the flat blending brush from the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply the black matte shadow from the same palette into the crease and lash lines with a small smudge brush. To make it look “messy”, keep dipping the brush into the black and applying in light strokes, from the crease toward the temple.
- Fill in your eyebrows with matte black eyeshadow. If you want an ultra dramatic look, add silver or white loose glitter.
- Keep it simple on the rest of your face. Apply a rosy-red shade that is the closest to your natural lip tone.
Make your eyes stand out with this gleaming liquid foil and glitter eyeshadow duo!
Do you want to look like a rocker? This product is perfect for the party season. It is long-lasting, beautifully packaged 2-in-1 product, which enables you to create eyes that glimmer and sparkle.
Liquid foil on one side has a soft mousse-like texture and blends perfectly, with a shimmering, crease-free finish. The other side contains soft, richly pigmented glitter powder to apply along the eye line and blend gently for stunning, light-reflective shine.
Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo is available in five luminous shades:
Enjoy the sparkle and shine of glitter with Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo available in Gold, Silver and other colours.
Are you worried about the harmful chemical including parabens and sulphates, when using cosmetics?
Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo is gently formulated without the use of harmful parabens, sulphates and phthalates.
How to use:
- Use the tip on one side to apply the soft, richly pigmented liquid foil shadow on your eyelid and gently blend.
- Then use the other side to apply glitter powder along the eye line and tap with your finger to spread evenly.
Liked the post?
Don't forget to Pin It!