Aloe Vera is packed full of vitamins E, C and other minerals and has long been renowned for its calming and hydrating properties. Now Nature Republic have put this great all-rounder to good use in their Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel.
A worthy holder of its title as a true Korean cult beauty product thanks to it being an international best seller, this soothing gel contains CCOF-certified organic Aloe Vera from California and can be used virtually from head to toe. Seriously – you can use this gel to give a shot of moisture to everything from your face, hair and nails down to your arms and legs.
As the name suggests, the highly absorbent gel contains 92% Aloe Vera extract which provides instant, natural moisture without leaving that horrid sticky feeling. Its mild formula, which is free from parabens, mineral oils and artificial colours, makes it a great choice for sensitive skins too.
How to get the most out of this Korean beauty essential:
- Rich body cream: get twice the hydration by mixing the soothing gel with an oil such as argan or olive then massage into your entire body.
- Eye de-puffer and lip moisturizer: dab the Aloe Vera gel onto a cotton wool pad and place on tired eyes for a cooling effect, and on chapped lips to hydrate them.
- Hydrating night mask: add a couple of drops of face oil to the gel to make a night time face pack that will nourish your skin as you sleep.
- Glossy hair treatment: the gel can be applied, just like serum, to split ends to create shine and encourage rejuvenation, or used liberally all over to create a hair mask.
- Dewy makeup looks: combine primer and the gel using a 2:1 ratio and smooth onto skin before applying makeup.
- Healthy nail treatment: apply a small amount of the gel to the cuticles and rub gently into nails to keep them hydrated – a must if you have regular gel manicures!
- Aftershave calming gel: the gel will soothe angry and bumpy skin after shaving – for both men and women.
How to use the Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel:
- Apply a thin layer of gel frequently to dry or sensitive areas on the face and body and pat with your fingertips until the gel is absorbed.
- To use as a face mask, use a thicker layer and leave for 20-30 minutes before rinsing.
- To use as a hair mask, apply a generous layer onto hair and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing.
Glycerin 20%, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol, GlycerylPolyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract
The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be a different address from the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such request.
We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the Goods on arrival. If you are asked for your signature on delivery, you must examine the Goods before signing for it.
Any dates quoted for delivering the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified please check the delivery time table below.
We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the Goods, however caused.
The Goods may be sent to you in instalments.
For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check our Website for the last date of delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Royal Mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
|Delivery Service||Area||Charges||Delivery Time|
|Standard||Mainland UK||Based on weight. FREE with orders over £40||3-5 working days|
|Europe||Based on weight. FREE with orders over £60||5 - 7+ working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on weight. FREE with orders over £60||6 - 12+ working days|
The Goods must be returned to us in the same condition in which you received them. You must return the Goods with its original packaging and the original invoice. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may not be able to accept the return.